Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunny on CafePress Designs.


I've put my Sunny design on CafePress. See it on 76 different products including t-shirts and tank tops, mugs, bags, cushions and fridge magnets.

You can buy any of those via CafePress or try your hand at making your own.
See the how-to here, includes my video tutorial.




Read more in my new book 'iWork for Mac OSX Cookbook' (2012), follow me on Twitter at iworkinpages, like my page I Work in Pages on Facebook and add me to your circles on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright

© 2006-2010, 2010-2017 Alexander Anichkin, All Rights Reserved.
All content is original and was created by me, the author and publisher of I Work in Pages.
Quotations and images are attributed where applicable.
No republication without express prior permission.
Blog template by Blogger with customisation by the publisher.